With our vast experience and technical know-how in the ophthalmic field we have developed a more precise and labor saving examination instrument.
The GR-14 manual refractor is necessary for the measurement of refractive error, phorias, vergences, tropias, etc. It has an attractive design and a comfortable feel to make the refraction process more relaxed. All the lenses are coated in high-grade plated film which eliminates any glare or ghost images.
- Attractive design
- Precision excellence in refractive
- Cross cylinder and rotary prism wide field of view
- Employs a unique mechanism in the convergence system
- Greater testing range with the use of auxiliary lenses
- Oil Free bearings provide greater precision and durability
- Visual functions area available, such as binocular vision, stereopsis, aniseiconia ext…
- High-grade coating performed on all lens surfaces