Includes 1 Otoscope Head, 1 Ophthalmoscope Head, 1 Wall Mount Transformer with handles. Power cable with plug, 1 Specula dispenser. 35 - 4.2mm (TIP-4200) & 35 - 2.7mm (TIP-2700).
- 2.0x magnification
- 3.5V Halogen Bulb
- Sealed System for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media
- Swiveling Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification
The OPH-2600 enables easy view in undilated pupils for a more thorough exam, while two options provide optimum light levels for all eyes, including those with cataracts.
- Precise lamp filament and optical alignment.
- 3.5V Halogen lamp provides light output for true tissue color & consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- 28 Various lenses ranging in power from: 0D, ±1D, ±2D, ±3D, ±4D, ±5D, ±6D, ±7D, ±8D, ±9D, ±10D, +12D, ±15D, ±20D, -25D, +40D
- 18 unique aperture / filter combinations for greater versatility.
Wall Mount Transformer
- Automatic on/off switch, when replaced in the handle unit, energy is saved and the service life of the lamps increased
- Provides a constant 3.5V output voltage independent of mains voltage fluctuations
- Advanced ergonomic handle design. Continuous brightness control on the handle
- Quality spirat cords with a comfortable working radius of up to 3m
- Instrument locks prevent unauthorized removal.
The dispenser holds all specula sizes within a series, prepares a clean new specula for each and every patient.